Miss Ghana 2015 is not missing
Contrary to some assertions that are flying around in the media and on social media, Miss Ghana 2015 Antoinette Kemevor is not missing.
According to the organizers of the pageant, Exclusive Events Ghana, Antoinette is in Ghana.
CEO of Exclusive Events, Inna Patty, told Citi Showbiz Antoinette got back to Ghana before she did.
“Antoinette actually got back to Ghana before I did. I returned to just last night,” she said. “Someone sent the link to me and I actually decided not to comment on it; I’ve developed a thick skin for these things.”
Contrary to what some news portals are saying that she had been contacted, Inna said, “No one has tried to reach me; this is the first call that I’m receiving.”
Some news portals reported on January 5, 2016, that Antoinette Kemevor was missing. According to these reports their sources told them that officials of Exclusive could not find the young woman who made into the top 20 of the Miss World 2016 pageant. One interesting thing is that none of these portals stated who their source was.
“It’s not about me, it’s not about [the media] and journalists and [juicy] stories; at the end of it all, it’s about Ghana. And if you generate bad press about our beauty queens, you’re destroying your own brand, our own brand, the Ghanaian brand,” Inna Patty also said to Citi Showbiz.
“It’s such a shame that this has to happen.”
Earlier today, Antoinette also responded to a comment on her Instagram that asked if it was true that she was missing, to which she responded, “no my dear, it’s not true. I am back in Ghana”
- Previous ROVERMAN PRODUCTION THRILLS GHANAIANS AT FESTIVAL OF PLAYS
- Next Soulja Boy apologises to Chris Brown