Okyeame Kwame’s logo explained
A look at graphics and paraphernalia that have been released from Okyeame Kwame show he has a new OK logo embossed on them.
In his recently released brand book, Okyeame Kwame has explained what the various parts of the new logo mean.
- The tie in the logo represents professionalism.
- The kente in the tie signifies originality, Africanism, royalty, and a rich African heritage.
- The logo, when turned becomes a minim, which associates the OK brand to music.
- The 45° extension of the bar signifies golf, a game of class.
- The V symbolises the versatile nature of the OK brand.
- The ‘Correct’ signifies excellence
The interpretations and other parts of the brand book can be found at http://issuu.com/okyeamekwame/docs/okyeame_kwame_brand_book .
Tags Okyeame Kwame