Vic Mensa’s debut album set to be released on July 28
Rapper Vic Mensa will release his debut album before the month of July ends.
The rapper, whose real name is Victor Kwesi Mensah, has collaborations with the likes of Pharrell, Pusha T, The-Dream, Ty Dolla $ign, Chief Keef, among many others, on the album which is titled The Autobiography.
Vic Mensa is currently signed to Jay Z’s Roc Nation and has two EPs: Theres a lot going on and The Manuscript.
Here’s the full tracklist of The Autobiography
1. Didn’t I (Say I Didn’t)
2. Memories on 47th St.
3. Rollin’ Like a Stoner
4. Homewrecker (feat. Weezer)
5. Gorgeous (feat. Syd)
6. Heaven on Earth (feat. The-Dream)
7. Card Cracker (Skit)
8. Down for Some Ignorance (Ghetto Lullaby) (feat. Chief Keef & Joey Purp)
9. Coffee & Cigarettes
10. Wings (feat. Pharrell & Saul Williams)
11. Heaven on Earth (Reprise)
12. The Fire Next Time
13. We Could Be Free (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)
15. OMG (feat. Pusha T)
- Previous DMX arrested on tax evasion charges
- Next South African govt to spend R100 million to support black filmmakers